cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Can’t view bill

Morning. Just wondered if anyone can help. For the last 2 months my bill has been an extra £70 -£100 .
We rarely use the phone and as the amount is normally about the same each month I only check the bill occasionally. The amount has changed a lot so I have been trying to check the bill and all I get is BT dashboard. I contacted BT and they said they would post the last 2 bills but 2 weeks later still nothing. I have tried chrome and safari but still the same I click on view your bill and taken back to Dashboard and no bill every time. I desperately need to view the bill as This increase is very suspicious. Thanks if anyone can help.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can’t view bill

Welcome to this user forum.

Try the Billing live chat team

I would also check your phone number.

Dial 17070 and check that the number that is read out to you, matches the phone number on your bill, just in case you have crossed line, and you are paying for another persons calls.

Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for answering. I tried the number but I didn’t get an option to hear the phone number. Do you know which option I go into.

Thank you
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@Moshimon812 wrote:
Thanks for answering. I tried the number but I didn’t get an option to hear the phone number. Do you know which option I go into.

Thank you

Your number must be withheld.

Try 147017070  that should say your number.

Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for your help.
0 Ratings