cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QoQ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Can you add Sky Sports for 1 month only?

Thinking over Xmas to get ask Sports for a month. When I was on Sky I used to switch Sky Sports on for a month now and then. Can you do this on BT?

I don't want to fully subscribe for the year etc just a month. I know NowTV does the Sky Sports month pass but it's not available on the NowTV BT app, only on PS4 etc think, so a bit more of a faff on.

Thanks
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can you add Sky Sports for 1 month only?

You can do it if you have BT TV but only for the Main Event channel.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
QoQ
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Sorry I do subscribe yes have the top TV package bitty no movies or sky sports, just BT sports.

Do I have to phone or can I do it online? Not up to speed on what channels are what now on sky either. Is main event all the football?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

The link in my previous post should explain. I only dip into Sky Sports now and then (not with BT TV) to watch particular football matches so am not really up on it, but I think Main Event is simply the pick of what's on the other channels at the time and usually includes a Premier League match if one's being shown.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings