cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daveym
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Cancel Recent Renewal Nothing but Problems

Hello, Story is i took out a new deal on fibre 2 and bt tv on the 19th Nov what with the new prices in jan 17,

My email to confirm order is not showing what was agreed over the tel ( wrong contract length) , advised i would like to go back onto my old deal( 14 day cool off ) which will end on the 13th dec for my fibre2 and bt tv. before taking out this deal i had notified bt i wanted to cancel my bt tv service due to costs going up and a was told a note was put on regarding this, advisor i spoke with stated i would have to pay a defer payment for bt tv? due to me cancelling my service? i have asked to be cancelled, when i go into my online account i have open orders that states these orders are faults etc ? and to start online chats,,im not convinced advisor has put my cancel through? could a mod help please as i would like this resolved and talking with the advisors is getting me know where

thanks..

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cancel Recent Renewal Nothing but Problems

try phoning options team 0800800030 and see if they can help clarify what's happening

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
daveym
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for Tel number, rang BT and was advised it will take 5 days to revert back to my old deal. BT then advised once im back onto my old deal i then have to give my notice again to stop my old bt tv deal again? 

Ive checked my account regarding this this afternoon and if i go to track an order there is nothing in there regarding stopping this ? there should be some reference to my cancelling this deal in this section? twice ive called BT regarding this and there is still nothing on my account to say im going back onto my old deal??

0 Ratings
daveym
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Any chance a MOD could take a look into this please? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@daveym Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
daveym
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

All Done Thanks for looking into this for me

0 Ratings