cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XlordB
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Cancel the cancellation.

I recently called up to cancel my bt broadband as virgin only just recently was installed on our street however i was unaware that I was under contract and after phoning bt was told it would cost £226  up front to cancel  (basically the rest of the years subscription). I ended the phone call by saying ok to forget it.. however the agent seems to have issused the cancellation.. I need this reversed as i dont have £226 which is basically locking me into bt until march next year therefor stopping me from getting a  better deal and faster service on virgin.. I am extremely angry at this due to the fact i told the agent NOT to cancel can an agent fix this out for me please the reference is WLRSC

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancel the cancellation.

@XlordB Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
XlordB
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

done thanks now waiting on a call.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

@XlordB

after completeing the form you join a queue of others waiting for mod help and when your form reaches top of inbox, about 2/3 days, then mods will contact you  

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings