cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartialDouglas
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Cancelled DDs

Hi there folks. Has anyone else had this issue. I will keep it short as I could rant for a long time about it.

A couple of months ago there was not enough money in my bank so a dd was refused payment. BT called me, I cleared the bill which included ridiculous reconnection fee's. But I payed it no problem. The next month I have to go through the same issue because BT had cancelled the dd without informing me. Therefore there were more unwarranted charges. On top of them drastically increasing my monthly bill.

I went straight to cancellations as i was outraged by it. They were very kind, reduced the bill and assured me it would be taken care of and handed me over to the billing team.

The billing team were less than helpful. In fact, ignorant and rude would be the first two words that come to mind. I was informed a manager would call me to discuss it further. This was about two weeks ago. i have since had calls from them wanting me to clear the 'Bill'. All i say is im waiting to speak to a manager first. they say ok but nothing happens.

Has anyone else had this problem? It is at a complete stalemate just now and as a loyal customer for years I think its ridiculous to be treated in this way. Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancelled DDs

Welcome to the forum. A moderator should be along soon to look at this for you.

Meanwhile, I'm moving this to the Bills & Packages board as it's more appropriate.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 3 of 4

Re: Cancelled DDs

Hi MartialDouglas,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your BT account. I can take a look at this for you, send me in your details using the "Contact Us" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
MartialDouglas
Beginner
Message 4 of 4