cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unreal
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: Cancelled contract, no service since June 25 but still being billed - please help!

Go to solution

Email send to you David, thanks

0 Ratings
unreal
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Re: Cancelled contract, no service since June 25 but still being billed - please help!

Go to solution

Thankyou David for looking into this, I was in a bad signal area yesterday so missed your call and the landline is disconnected.

I look forward to a corrected bill and to finally sort this out and close my account

0 Ratings
unreal
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Hi David, well my new bill has just arrived and whatever you did didnt work I now owe £70.87

On the 9th Sept it was £52.39 which was less than the £63 it had been previously so its slowly going up and late payment charges now being added even though it says on my bill "youve stopped your broadband and calls"

It is very frustrating as when I ring up customer services they said its BTs fault and I owe nothing, and Iam now worried I will be black listing and then have problems with my credit rating due to non payment

David are you still looking into this or is there any other thing I can do? I know you said you would remove the additional charges on my next bill - are you still able to do this for me?

0 Ratings
unreal
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hi David, any news on getting me a correct bill?

My account still says I owe £70

0 Ratings
unreal
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Well my account is now closed and I recieved a £0 bill, thank you David for all your help, just a shame it took nearly four months and hours on the phone before I tried this forum.

0 Ratings