cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Cancelled order still being listed as "open"

On 27th May, at around 2pm, I made a phone call to BT to get upgraded to Full Fibre.  As part of the package deal for Full Fibre the customer service advisor also planned to give me a new phone contract, with me paying the same amount I currently am for line rental with all the same perks.  

I phoned BT, again on the 27th May, and spoke to another customer service advisor who cancelled off my order.   I got an email to say my broadband order had been cancelled and I would go back to my previous service.   I now realise there was a language barrier between myself and the advisor and I assumed they would cancel off the entire order and leave things as they are.  

On 11th November 2019 I had a new broadband and phone package order put through and am very happy with this and happy with the amount I pay for line rental, broadband etc.

My concern is this:

On my Order Summary page the order is listed as open.

The broadband order part has been cancelled - this is good.

However, it states that on 23rd June I have a product upgrade due for my landline.

I'm concerned that I might somehow be charged more for this landline package, as it's now no longer part of the Full Fibre deal that I orginally ordered on 27th May.  

Is there anyone on the forum that can take a look at my account and offer me reassurance?  

I would like to know that I will still be paying the same amount for my line rental / calls / broadband / getting the same perks.   

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancelled order still being listed as "open"

Hi guys, just bumping this. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi @bingefeller and thanks for posting.

I'm sure the order will cancel off automatically but I can appreciate your concerns. I'll drop you a private message so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Thanks, DavidM, appreciated. I just sent you a message and I understand you will look into it whenever you get the chance as I know you're very busy.

Many thanks!
0 Ratings