Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smarts960
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Cancelled orders

Go to solution

I have had 5 orders for BT TV and BT SPORT cancelled and BT cannot tell me why. I moved into my new home 2 months ago but the previous tenant is deceased but I don't know if their use of the line was ceased. I am at the end of my tether after countless phone calls to BT and being passed on from pillar to post again and again. Did anyone ever get a concrete explanation for this problem. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
PaddyB
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cancelled orders

Go to solution

Hi @Smarts960,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I can understand you frustration and I'm sorry you haven't been able to activate BT TV and BT Sport at your new address.

Do you already have an active Telephone and Broadband service with BT at that address? 

In your post you mentioned that you were unsure if the previous tenant's service has been stopped. Have you tested the line to see if you can make any outgoing call or if there is a dial tone?

Thanks, 

Paddy

0 Ratings
Smarts960
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for your interest. Yes I have BT Broadband and landline and the landline is working fine. 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Smarts960,

Thank you for posting back. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at what's happening with those orders.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings