cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teapotman
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Cancelled without info

So I took the day off work and sat in all day waiting for someone to come and set up my broadband. They never showed. So after getting cut off 3 times and left on hold for 40 minutes, I was then told my appointment had been cancelled (nobody informed me) then after another 15 mins of jumping through hoops I’m told I failed a credit check (despite having excellent credit) they connected me to someone to explain why, and they refused to deal with me due to my appointment being cancelled.. so why was it cancelled when I have excellent credit and why was I not informed?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cancelled without info

are you switching from another provider or is this your first broadband package?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Teapotman
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

First package
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Teapotman  Welcome to the forum and very sorry to hear that your order was not completed and you were not told and had to call on multiple occasions to find out why. 

If you still wish to connect with BT please place a new order (the best deals are available online) and let me know. We will then call and connect you with the credit referrals team who will be able to help you further then. 

Thanks
JohnC2

0 Ratings