cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Cancelling landline + broadband service

If anyone from BT reads this - plz help!

I have spent a frustrating week and a half trying to cancel my landline + broadband service. My first attempt to self serve online resulted in a raised order to installl two new landlines.!!!!

So, tried phoning. After being passed to 4 x different departments, and 1hr 27 mins on the phone, I thought I eventually got it sorted today, receiving a confirmation email that myline + broadband would be cancelled 30 days hence .

However, I've just now logged on to mybt to track the cancellation order.  The order to cancel the services is now showing a status of cancelled, and I can now expect delivery of a new home hub in 30 days time!!!! 

Can someone from BT please PM me to sort this out urgently - I'm moving house this Friday (31st). 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cancelling landline + broadband service

Your post does not go to bt. This is a customer help customer forum

Try 0800800030 and cancellation 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cancelling landline + broadband service

Thanks for the reply.  

Being as I arrived at this forum from a link on BT's website named "Contact BT", then it's not exactly clear that this is a forum NOT populated by BT employees, but by Joe Public.

I'll try the no. you posted, but I can tell you now....once I get transferred/re-routed I'm hanging up.

0 Ratings