cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Cannot access my dashboard

Go to solution

When I try to log into My BT the login process takes me straight to my email account. No matter how I try to get to the part which shows me my package options etc all I can get to is the email. It's driving me mad.

I'm accessing BT from a Mac desktop, Safari is the web browser and uses Google.

This happens to me if I try to access via my daughters MacBook and if I try on my iPhone. Strangely I can (usually) get to the dashboard on my wife's iPad but that's not very convenient.

Anyone else experienced this? any solutions?? Gave up trying to explain it to a BT technical help person

Thanks in anticipation

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot access my dashboard

Go to solution

Are you using the correct password for mybt if I try to login to it and put in my email password it does as you say and loops around into the mail, the problem is if you have the same user ID for both accounts you need to put in the right password for mybt when you login.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot access my dashboard

Go to solution
Can't believe it's that simple but thank you that is exactly the problem! I created a new additional email account and mistakenly recorded password for that in place of the MY BT one.
Thanks a heap for that - incidentally the BT expert I spent an hour chatting to couldn't come up with that. (maybe they expected me to be smarter, though)
Cheers

Andy
0 Ratings