cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Cannot access new package/deals without leaving BT.

Well, having tried to deal with BT sales I think a few more beers would be very welcome, actually. I think I will risk it rather than getting shafted by BT.......
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

@abandon_all_hope

If you are still on adsl then if you can be bothered with the hassle you will save money by switching every time your contract comes up for renewal as new customers get better deals. There is always the possibility that the switch will have problems and you will be without internet for a few days/weeks but you will save money

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 14

@imjolly wrote:

@abandon_all_hope

If you are still on adsl then if you can be bothered with the hassle you will save money by switching every time your contract comes up for renewal as new customers get better deals. There is always the possibility that the switch will have problems and you will be without internet for a few days/weeks but you will save money

.. but then again there is always the possibility that when you switch you will have no problems and never be without Internet for a few days/weeks and save money.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 14

You could try this number which may be for the retentions team , it was posted on this forum a month ago but be prepared to state you are leaving if you don't get a sensible deal   0800 085 7346

0 Ratings