cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Digicowboy
Message 1 of 2

Cannot complete online package checkout

Go to solution

Hi! Just trying to change my service provider to BT - Currently with Sky and have frankly had it up to here with them. 

I'm trying to get an Ultrafast Fibre Plus package from the website - there's a cashback situation I'd like to take advantage of - but every time I get past the point in the process where it asks me about using the house's existing line or not, whatever I pick I end up with a message that simply says:

We cannot take your order at the moment. Please call us on 0800 800 150 to renew or change your bundle.

Which obviously I'm loathe to do as I'd rather like the cashback. I've got no idea why this keeps happening every time I try it, but I'm hoping someone on here can give me some advice.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot complete online package checkout

Go to solution

This might be due to Sky being LLU, if keeping your number isn't important then you can simply choose you don't have a number to transfer, you'll then be given a new number once the service goes live.

There is also the option to do a renumber once the line is active, to try and retrieve your old number, however this isn't guaranteed and also incurs a £25 charge for doing so.

0 Ratings