cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tamz1511
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Cannot find account information

I have called BT last night to pay off my outstanding balance, having been told that my account is at risk of termination. I had issues with transferring money to the appropriate account so couldn’t pay it there and then. Called this morning to be told there is no account of that number or even in my name. Leaving me unable to pay my bill or have services reinstated. Help please!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot find account information

Hi @tamz1511,

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you.

We will do our best to help you. To get in touch with us, click on my user name, view profile, and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Please let me know when you have completed this and I'll have it picked up either tomorrow or on Monday.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 3 of 4

@tamz1511if you pay by Direct Debit, check your bank statements, the reference number on the bank statement for payments to BT is your BT account number, usually starts GB or 02.

Then you can ring back, quote your account number and your account will be found, alternatively give them your landline number, you can dial 17070 to find the number assigned to your landline if you don't know what it is.

0 Ratings
tamz1511
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

That’s the email sent
0 Ratings