Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveLat
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Cannot log in to mybt

Hi,

This has also happened to my wife's MyBT log in.

I have never had a problem logging in to MyBT, until today, login details have never changed since I started years ago. But today it told me my login was wrong. i tried it again doubley careful ans it returned the same message. I then went through the reset password thing, again when entering the new password it bombed me out saying the details were incorrect. i repeated the proceedure, same result. This also has happened to my wifes account, she has given up and just uses the logged in app on her phone.

Please help someone

Dave

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
mtwight
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot log in to mybt

This has happened to me as well. I managed to get through on the helpline only to be told it was a known problem and was being fixed. It was suggested i logged in again after 6.00pm Did so, but problem still persists. Why isn't BT answering/solving the problem. Email is vital at this moment.

0 Ratings
DaveLat
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Strangely  I can log in on another laptop but not my Mac!!  figure that one out

0 Ratings
abbevillian
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I have a similar problem. I can log into email, but when I try to get into MyBT I'm presented with a new login screen. when I complete that it loops round to the same screen again. And again, for ever. This happens on Safari and Firefox browsers. clearing cache makes no difference. I tried via  the MyBT app for my Ipad but that tells me my login credentials are invalid.

So I have no way of seeing my bills.

0 Ratings