cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roberthm
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Cannot place broadband order online

Hello, I am currently a BT customer for Broadband, phone and TV but I am out of a contract. I have tried to place an order online but I keep getting an error saying that the order cannot be processed at this time. I had a similar issue about 3 weeks ago when I tried to order a sim-only plan online. The only solution was to post the problem on this forum and eventually it was fixed (I have tried calling various numbers and they couldn't help because the deal was online only). The reason seemed to be that I have fibre to the premises. This is the link to that thread: https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Mobile/Cannot-order-online/m-p/1935231#M15056 I am now trying to order this package: Superfast Fibre broadband Average speed 50Mb Unlimited monthly usage Smart Hub – more powerful than the hubs from other big broadband providers BT Virus Protect on 2 devices and Parental controls No broadband price rises in 2019 Google Home worth £129 £29.99 a month Includes BT line rental 18 month contract, then £52.49 a month Thank you, Robert Mihalache
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot place broadband order online

As you are still an existing customer, you do not qualify for any special deals, which only new customers get.

All you can do is to contact the BT Value Team on 0800 800 030, and negotiate a new contract.

0 Ratings