cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cannot redeem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Go to solution

Hi, could any mod help me activate the game pass?

My broadband package has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 months included at no extra cost. I've followed the instruction to head for the Content Partner section and click Add Now. And then accepted all the terms and conditions. And then I suppose to be taken to the Microsoft log in page, but instead I was shown the following:

"We're sorry the system is down for maintenance, you can submit your activation request by calling us on 0330 1234 150 choose option 1 and then option 2."

I still couldn't activate it even after trying ALL the followings:

• Using different web browsers/devices
  • Calling on 0330 1234 150
  • Using live messaging support

It would be much apprecaited if a mod could help me activate the Xbox game pass.

Thank you so much in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cannot redeem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Go to solution

when was your activation date?

you need to wait until your 14 day cooling off period is over and then go to MYBT and look for 'content partners' using pc/laptop not app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you Jolly.

My BT package actiavtion data was 05 July 2024. 

I am not sure I need to wait until 14 days cooling off period over. According to the T&C of the BT package, I can only activate it within the next 14 days starting from the activation date.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I strongly suspect you'd have to wait until after the 14 days, quite simply that means you've not cancelled within that time & are still entitled to it, all gifts etc of this type usually have that caveat

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you Gray and Jolly.

It makes sense. I will then wait for a couple of days and try again after the cooling off period.

0 Ratings