Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
johnyb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Cannot remove deceased's account from MyBT

Go to solution

I used to manage my mothers account via my own MyBT account (as well as my own).  My mother has passed away and although the account has been settled, it still remains in my account list and I cannot remove it.

As you can imagine its quite upsetting to see this every time I log in to MyBT.  Please can somebody contact me to arragne to remove it.  I've raised contacts requests before which have been unanswered.

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cannot remove deceased's account from MyBT

Go to solution

Hi Johnyb,

Welcome to the forum. I'll be able to get that account removed from your MyBT. Send me in your details using the link found in the "About Me" section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

johnyb
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks. I've posted the information you need...

0 Ratings
crofty57
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi

my fatherin-law has passed away some time ago. How do I close his btinternet email account

Julie

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Crofty57 

Welcome to the community.

Send me an email using the contact the mods link in my profile.

Thanks

Stuart

BT Forum Moderator

0 Ratings