cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nirvycn
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Cannot renew my contract

When i logged into my account i saw a message staing my broadband discount is about to expire, and gives me a link to renew at the same price.

When i pick my package etc i get the below error:-

Our line check shows you don't currently have a BT phone line. To get a BT phone line and broadband, please choose one of our great value Broadband and Calls packages.

I definitely have a BT landline, i just dont have a phone plugged into it as i got fed up of all the spam callers

How can i renew, or is the only way to cancel my contract?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot renew my contract

You need to ring 0800 800 030 to negotiate a good discount, as an existing customer.

0 Ratings
nirvycn
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hmm weird, why did they email to also explain my discount is expiring, and a big press here to renew at an even cheaper price then. Theye even offered an even better price than i pay now.

Last time i had to speak to BT it was not a pleasant experience. Ugh.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

The BT Value team on that number I gave, are usually very good, and you may end up paying less than you are now, just be prepared to negotiate, if you do not think they are giving you the best deal.

BT seem to email at random, some people get exclusive offers, that are more expensive than they are already paying.

0 Ratings