cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Cannot sign in to My BT

Once again I cannot sign in to My BT.  It has happened in the past, two or three times!  I have tried clearing my cache in Firefox, etc.  Thunderbird is working fine and I can access BT on my phone, so I do not want to change my password, which I am absolutely sure is correct.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cannot sign in to My BT

Hi jeffw, I got exactly the same issue (using correct ID & PW), but when using MS Edge browser. Only thing that works for me is if I use Google to sign-in. Then all works ok. I reported this to BT, but just said everything ok their end. Although not good for you, as least I know it not just me being a donkey.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Me too. Also failing to log in using Safari in my iPad and the iPad MyBt app. Hope it’s a temporary thing!

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

AndyBucks25 

Its good to know that you are not alone!  Following your suggestion, I have found that I can sign in with Chrome, which proves that my sign in details are correct.  When I have a moment I will try the other three browsers I have.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

I'm glad it worked for you as well.  I went down route of clearing history and using "forgotten password" function even though ID & PW correct, but still had no joy.  However, if there so many people experiencing problems signing in to BT.  It got to suggest it a BT problem and not us poor mortals, despite BT stating there nothing wrong their end!!!

It strange problem affecting different browsers, except Google?

Unless anyone had this issue using Google?

0 Ratings