cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Banff
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Cannot view previous bill call listing

I have been trying unsuccessfully for several weeks now to view my previous months usage data so I can scrape the call details.

All I get it a photo of a man climbing a pole [I know the feeling...] and a "We're a bit busy right now - refresh or come back later" flash.

Well I've done all that and I keep coming back and the poor chap is still stuck up a pole, I'm not getting to my data and time is marching on so that when I do get to speak to the lone BT operator - I will be told "Oh it's too late to view that because you've passed the cut-off date".

I wonder if anyone has any ideas?  Many thanks for reading this!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Banff
Beginner
Message 2 of 7

Re: Cannot view previous bill call listing

Am I wasting my time here?

It seems that BT cannot be bothered to staff their help line and are hiding behind the current virus issue.

I have just received my latest bill and still cannot see the usage data.
0 Ratings
Banff
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Does BT actually read these or do they not give a damn?
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Banff 

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

Sorry that you're having problems viewing your previous call listings.  Have a word with our >> Live Chat Team << to see if they can give you a hand with this today.

Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Banff
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Many thanks, Robbie,

Your very kind intervention is much appreciated! I was about to search for the Live chat link.

Cheers,
0 Ratings
Banff
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Hi RobbieMac,

Bad news - BT have pulled their Live Chat service it seems. Pretty appalling stuff - I thought I was going mad and couldn't spot the link.

Ah well, I've only been a customer since 1974 [the monopoly days] and really mustn't expect any form of loyalty from them. Time to short the line and blow the 'B' Relay in the exchange......

Onwards and downwards.......

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Banff sorry that you could not contact the chat team. I think Robbie has used an old link. Try the Billing Chat Team on the link included and there should be a pop up in the bottom right corner after about 20 seconds to contact them.

cheers

John

0 Ratings