Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lilydaisy02
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Cant Log in to account

Go to solution

Unable to log in to account. I have correct username & password. I enter the details on the log in page, I get a brief glimpse of my account home page and then it reverts backs to log in page again. Can anyone explain why this is happening. Thank you.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cant Log in to account

Go to solution

Hi @lilydaisy02 Sorry that you are having difficulty logging into your BT account online.

Are you still experiencing this problem? If so please try deleting your cookies and cache and try again. If that doesn't work please can you try another internet browser. 

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
lilydaisy02
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hello John,

I have deleted cookies & caches on my PC and tried another web browser, unfortunately still having same log in problem.

Lilydaisy02

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @lilydaisy02 Thanks for trying those things and sorry that did not resolve the problem.

Drop us over your details by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods and we will be happy to help you get this fixed.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
lilydaisy02
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Good morning JohnC2,

Today, I contacted the BT billing dept to ask for a copy bill as I have been unable to retrieve mine due to the Log in problems and I dont know what they have done but I can now access my account, still using all my original log in details.

Thank you for all your help

Best wishes

Lilydaisy02

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @lilydaisy02 Thanks for posting back to let us know and glad to hear that you now are able to access your account.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings