Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 28

Cant get Infinity

Hello,

I have checked if i can get BT infinity but it says that they have not started with it.

But the villages and town around us has it. I went on a drive around the area and all the Green BT boxs say BT Infinity is here. I have been looking at other posts the same as this and it was a database issue. Please can i have some help?

-Jack

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 28

Re: Cant get Infinity

In order to find out what services are available, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 28

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number wholesale FTTC check

then try with your address and see if different

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 28

Ok so they are pretty much the same so here the phone number:

bt phone.PNG

Postcode:

bt postcode.PNG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 28

from the results you are on EO line (exchange only) and as such cannot get fibre as you need to be connected to a cabinet.  openreach have been installing cabinets outside exchnage for customers like you but not priority and therfore slow

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 28

Is there a way we can get it as there is 3 houses where i am and we all dont have infinty and we have 3 computers on all day in are house and they are all playing online games and complaning its too slow and keep getting booted off as the network is to slow

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 28

Unfortunatley not. At the moment there doesn't seem to be any plans to move you to a new cabint or to provide FTTP.

You could try contacting the local BDUK scheme for your area.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 28

But the cabinit near me it says is in corton denham and it  has a sign on it saying accepting orders and people have it

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 28

But you are not connected to that cabinet according to checker results you posted. And before you ask you cannot be moved to the cabinet just so you can get infinity

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 10 of 28

Lastly we had openreach put pipes outside are house and were checking it all and said we will be able to get it when they turn it on. 

0 Ratings