cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Card declined when attempting to order BT Sport Monthly Pass

Hi,

I am trying to order BT Sport Monthly Pass. I have tried different email addresses, different cards (VISA and MasterCard) with different providers and still the error saying my card has been declined. I have confirmed with my bank and credit card provider that these accounts are ok.  I can see the transactions pending on the relevant cards. 

I have spoken to BT on the phone with no luck. I have tried to access Live Chat, as advised this was an online product only but have been unsuccessful. Has anyone else experienced this and got any advice? 

Thanks in advance. 

Matt 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: Card declined when attempting to order BT Sport Monthly Pass

Hi @Matt25bristol welcome to the forum and sorry that you can't get the Monthly Pass set up. 
I've not come across this before but there are a few things we can check.

Are your cards registered to a UK bank?

If they are then it may be take we have tried to take multiple payments from the cards that is causing the declined message.

I would recommend that you wait 24hrs as we should be able to take a payment after 24hrs have passed since the last request. Clear your cookies and cache and try to order the Monthly Pass again using an email address that you have not used as a BTID before.
Hope this helps and let me know how you get on.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the response. Yes the cards are registered in the UK. 

I will try again tomorrow with the recommendations you have made and I will let you know how I get on. 👍

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Had this problem today trying to register - did you ever get it resolved ?

I can see multiple pending transactions but BT sport webpage just says card declined

0 Ratings