Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mkmansha
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Cashback cheque not received

Go to solution

Hi,

I ordered BT Broadband and phone on the 27/10/2017 and it went live on the 10/11/2017 and I was supposed to receive £125 cashback via reward card and £50 cheque.  I claimed for the BT reward card which I have received but I have not received the £50 cheque which I claimed for seperate.

I have claimed for the cheque twice now after first time waiting for over 45 days and now the second time is approacing this waiting time and still have not received anything.

BT Offer.png

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Cashback cheque not received

Go to solution

Hi @mkmansha Sorry you have not received your cashback cheque yet. 

Would you please confirm what 3rd party website you got this offer from? ie MSE, cable.co.uk etc

Also what are the first 3 letters of your order ref? PS do not post the full order ref and it's is not the VOL ref.

Post back and let me know.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
mkmansha
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi,

I ordered through Broadband Choices and my first 3 letter are VOL.

Thanks,

MK Mansha

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @mkmansha Sorry for any confusion it is the order ref that does not start VOL. It should be AJM or BTC if tracked correctly.

Please check and let me know.

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
mkmansha
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, it is a AJM number.

Thanks,

MK Mansha

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @mkmansha Thanks for checking and confirming that for me.

If you drop us over your details we will be happy to chase this up for you. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
mkmansha
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks, I have just submitted the contact form.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @mkmansha Thanks for sending over your details. I've picked up your case and emailed the promotions team to check on delivery of your cheque. They normally take 3-4 working days to respond and I will update you once I hear back.

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @mkmansha I've received an update from the promotions team. They've apologised that you did not receive the cheque yet. They've arranged for the cheque to be sent to you and you will receive this within the next 30 days.

cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings