Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cazj49
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Cashback claim issue

Hi there,

I recently ordered a BT Mobile SIM via the cashback site TopCashback, but in order to claim the cashback I need to provide them with an order number/sales reference number that begins with either “AJM” or “BTC” - unfortunately it looks like my order number starts with “VOL” and my sales ref number just begins with “Z”, so I’m unable to proceed further. I’m not sure what’s gone wrong and was hoping someone here may have experienced this issue or be able to help!
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cashback claim issue

Welcome to this user forum.

If your sales reference begins with Z60, then it means that the order did not track back to BT.

It can be caused by having more than one web browser page open while viewing multiple sites.

There is nothing that can be done about this.

If cashback tracks back to BT, your order reference should normally begins with the letters AJM or BTC.

0 Ratings
cazj49
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Oh dear. TopCashback tracked the purchase on my account, so it’s very strange, and frustrating.

I just had the one BT browser window open at the time of ordering.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi @cazj49 welcome to the forum and sorry your order does not look like it tracked successfully for TCB.

Check out Why didn't my purchase track? and raise a missing cashback claim with them and TCB will look into this further for you.

Thanks
John 

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings