Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
murph2019
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Cashback rejected

Topcashback have just rejected my cashback. BT changed my original order and gave me a new order number. Can anyone help me with this?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cashback rejected

@murph2019 I'm really sorry to hear there were issues with your order and cashback claim. Have you filed a missing cashback claim with Topcashback yet?

You'll need to provide them with your new order number for them and they can link the cashback to the new reference. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
murph2019
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Yes I've done that earlier today. Hopefully that will work, it doesnt give you anywhere to explain what happened but I was able to input the more recent order number. The only thing is it can take them quite a while to look into this.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @murph2019 

Thanks for replying!

Keep us posted how things go with this.  If you are still having problems post back and we will give you a hand from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
murph2019
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Oakey doakey will do
0 Ratings