cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mlees956
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Cashback through Top Cashback

Hi, I joined BT on 1st January through TopCashback. I am due £90 cashback from BT but it’s currently just sat with BT. How long does it take for the money to come through? The order number begins with AJM.
Thanks
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cashback through Top Cashback

Welcome to this user forum.

When was your service activated?

0 Ratings
Mlees956
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi Keith, I think (off the top of my head) 10th Jan! It was definitely around that date.

Thanks
Maz
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

@Mlees956 wrote:
Hi Keith, I think (off the top of my head) 10th Jan! It was definitely around that date.

Thanks
Maz

Its probably a bit early for me to ask one of the moderators to chase this, as judging by past cases, it can take quite a while for the promotions team to approve any cashback.

The fact that you have the correct order reference letters, and its in hand with BT, is a good sign that things are progressing.

I would suggest that you give it a few more weeks, and if it has not been approved, then please post back on this thread, and one of the moderators can be asked to assist.

If it does get approved, please can you update this thread. Thanks.

This other thread is an example of what can happen https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Pending-Top-Cashback/m-p/1907491#M104337

0 Ratings
Mlees956
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Thanks Keith! Much appreciated!
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Mlees956 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Check out this on status of claim and this will also give you an idea of timescale. If there are any issues please raise a Missing cashback claim first. 

They should be able to resolve any query you have but if you do encounter any issues after that post back and let us know.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings