cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chloeg
Beginner
Message 1 of 1

Chances of getting a refund for the channels I cannot access/query over bill

So I have posted recently about an issue I was having with all of my premium none of them are currently viewable neither are any of my recordings for those channels. I have since spent an hour on the online chat got nowhere and then managed to get through to speak to someone last night and it is still not fixed and have been told it has been passed onto another team and to expect a phone call in the next couple of days. I've not had this yet so hoping tomorrow they can get to the bottom of it although given I've gotten nowhere so far I won't be holding my breath.

What are the chances of me being able to get a refund for the TV package? As I'm paying a lot of money for a TV package I cannot use and this has only been since "upgrading" to Halo 2 package... not good enough BT.

In addition, my last bill was more than I was expecting as I told when I signed up for Halo 2 it would be x amount yet my bill was more than that and I don't understand why. If I hadn't renewed recently and it wouldn't cost me a bomb to leave I'd cancel my contract.

0 Ratings