Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigTam
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Changed my sport from Sport Lite to BT Sport

Go to solution

I received a letter in October informing me my BT TV price was changing. I phoned and said it was more than I wanted to pay and negotiated a cost saving on my internet on a new 2-year contract with no change to my package which included BT Sport Lite. I subsequently changed my mind about a 2-year contract and phoned back and cancelled the order. However when I received my next bill (December) my package had been changed from BT Lite to BT Sport plus HD/4k. I phoned to query this and was told that BT Lite was no longer available and I had changed my contract. Were they right to change this after I cancelled the change ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Changed my sport from Sport Lite to BT Sport

Go to solution

BT Sport Lite hasn't existed for several years (January 2017 I think), BT upgraded all BT Sport Lite customers to the full BT sport package, previously BT Sport Lite was access to BT Sport 1 only.

No matter what the name, the content is the same now, BT sports has 1 package on Sky, only the cost varies if you negotiate a discount with a minimum term, the cost should be £20 per month +£6.75 OOC if your broadband is on a rolling 30 day term.

BigTam
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Changed my sport from Sport Lite to BT Sport

Go to solution
Thank you very much. I had all the BT sports channels so I think my Lite must have been a relic from long ago. Could kick myself for losing it but thank you for explaining the present situ to me.
0 Ratings