cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Changing TV Package with recently installed Infinity

Hi Guys, up until 2 weeks ago I had basic ADSL BB with BT and signed up some years ago for BT TV Essential. I now wish to change my TV Package to Entertainment Starter for more or less the same amount I am paying for TV Essential so I could take advantage of the Internet Channels. For the last few days I have been going round in circles. First I tried to order it online but got no further thna an aknowledgement but no order number. Waited a week, nothing. I called to be told the order could not be raised as BB not fast enough. I was put through to BB Techinical. They tested and said nothing wrong with d/load speed. I confirmed with them I am getting 51.3 MB 8.4 up. Back to Provision, same thing. It transpires that my line was being incorrectly shown as 3 meg instead of Infinity 1. Anyhow, I was told that whatever was holding up the order by showing the wrong speed would be cleared up overnight. ( that was last night) I don't know whether this has been done or not. Is there someone who could help to save me starting this never ending circle when I try and raise the order again. Sorry to be so wordy. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Changing TV Package with recently installed Infinity

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Keith, much appreciated. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

@Ians Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings