cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Changing an order

ok, I do really hate having to deal with BT. Hence the premilimary rant -- sorry.

<rant>

Their day-to-day service is pretty good. But when I have to talk to the organisation I want to puke. I have tried to use email, but ended up putting my messages via the complaints system . Whether I get a response remains to be seen. I haven't in the past, except once when someone rang me up! (FFS, I want email so I have a record.)

Why are BT so difficult to contact?

</rant>

BT told me they are going to put up my phone bill by £3.50 per month. But I can change! (Thanks a bunch.)

So I've now ordered a new home hub (please god let's hope it's better than home hub 2 -- but it won't be) and the £2 uplift for weekday evening calls. Now going through my bills it looks like I won't need this £2 uplift. Can I still cancel this before the order is activated? Or will BT do their normal 'you've accepted, distance selling doesn't apply, tough.' ('Oh, and we've stitched you up for another 12 months so you can't go to pesky Virgin Media. haha')

So to take my question out of the above:

###############################

Can I still remove this before the order is activated?

###############################

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Changing an order

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.
Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help

The forum mods normally reply within3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone  

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Changing an order

Hi i-do-loathe-BritT,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. 

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings