cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris1161
Message 41 of 104

Re: Changing back to paper billing

Hi there,

Can someone help me to change my billing back to PAPER BILLING please? It won't allow me to do it in My BT.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 42 of 104

Hi and welcome to the forums.

If you read  the previous posts (there are plenty of them!!) they will tell you where to get help.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 43 of 104

hi try tis lkink to live chat they should be able to help you http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums
0 Ratings
bizzylizzy
Message 44 of 104

Paper billing

Hi there,

I dont know if anyone from BT help will see this?? 🙂

I called BT yesterday.

Got through to a call centre in India......yippee!

I asked for a bill to be sent to my address (as I have a legal case and needed quick proof of a call made on 27th March 2012) asap.

The guy took almost 1 hour (!!!!!!!!) to try to get me an online account. I kept asking throughout for confirmation that this would not mean receiving no more paper bills (as I use these for my yearly tax returns). He replied that this would not affect receiving paper bills.

He tried to email me with the new name and password, but this wouldnt reach me.

He kept trying for nearly one hour!

We used a hotmail address nd it worked but going online and signing in didnt! It kept coming up with errors.

He said that he would 1) sort this out 2) Send me an email of confirmation and 3) send proof of the call made on 27th March 4) would have a paper bill sent out straight away and would call me back in 2 hours to check to see if I had received everything.

Needless to say I received nothing and was never called back.

Another 24 hours has now passed and nothing.

My worry is that now that the guy has tried to sort me out an online account:-

1) I will lose any further paper bills (which I collect and use at the end of my tax year)

2) I will have an online account which I cannot log into (I dont want an online account, I merely wish to see the last bill online and print it off)

Please can someone advise????

Thank you! 

Liz. Smiley Frustrated

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 45 of 104

Re: Paper billing

try online chat tomorrow 

live chat http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
GuyW
Message 46 of 104

Hi

I would also like to change from paper free billing back to paper billing.

Unfortunately I am working on a laptop that does not have a webcam or microphone so I dont think online chat will work for me.

Any other suggestions for getting in contact with someone who can make this change for me?

Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Ratings
ernie_c
Expert
Message 47 of 104

@GuyW wrote:

Hi

I would also like to change from paper free billing back to paper billing.

Unfortunately I am working on a laptop that does not have a webcam or microphone so I dont think online chat will work for me.

Any other suggestions for getting in contact with someone who can make this change for me?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Online 'chat' is not verbal it is written. You need neither webcam nor microphone.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 104

Hello would it be possible to change back to paper billing please? .... Rick

0 Ratings
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 49 of 104

Hello there,
As has been said so many times before on this topic try

live chat  https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you hurry before 9pm this evening or weekdays 8am-9pm

0 Ratings
Highlighted
del3607
Message 50 of 104

Hi all,

To change back to getting paperbills is simple to do, just follow these steps:

When the page loads you'll see a link near the top left under the main tabs saying my profile click on this

One of the first topics is PHONE click EDIT next to this

Choose online and paper billing from drop down menu save and done

There is no need to try to call the billing department, there is no need to get the moderators to do it for you, it's very easy to do yourself

hope this helps

Tags (2)