Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Charged for calling feature not requested or provided

Go to solution

Since April/May I have been charged £5 per month for the Choose to Refuse calling feature.  I did not request this feature but cancelled it online when I noticed it on my bill. Since then I am still being charged the monthly fee and despite numerous calls to get it sorted and refunded nothing has changed despite assurances that it has.  I am fed up with these overseas call centres that promise everything but deliver nothing.  Is there an alternative contact number to 150 where someone can actually fix the problem without just telling me that it is all sorted and getting me off the phone as quickly as posible?.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: Charged for calling feature not requested or provided

Go to solution

Welcpome to the forum. I'm asking the moderators (BT staff who can get things done) to have a look at this for you. They will post contact info here this evening or tomorrow morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @OllyD

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that you're being charged £5 per month for Choose to Refuse when you didn't request this feature.  I appreciate the amount of time you've spent trying to get this sorted out.

You can send us over your details and we'll help sort everything out.  We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them so as soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will be in touch to help.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Thank you Robbie. Info sent.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

@OllyD I called there but missed you, I wanted to let you know that I've picked up your email and will need a few more days to get this sorted and I'll get back in touch when I have an update for you. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I'm sorry I missed your call. I got back a few minutes after you called.  Thank you for the update. An alternative number to get me uses the same area code ending in 6198.  This is a VOIP number which also rings my mobile.  Thanks again. Oliver

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

All has been resolved now. Many thanks for the assistance.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @OllyD,

Thank you for posting back, I'm happy to hear the issue has been sorted and that @NeilO able to help.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings