cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LiamH31
Message 1 of 6

Charged for calls I didnt make

This has been ongoing and seems to happen in september, charged last year for calls i didnt make as no landline phone, only use for the internet, apology and refunded, same again 2017, refunded but tried to escalate, ignored and asked several times must be someone whos in your house, physically cant be as we do not have a phone. Told i would be charged for engineer to come out, absolute Joke.
Some of the calls are classed as free but thats not the point we do not have a phone.

BT should sort this out, its obviously not safe and frustrating to see so many people with similiar problems.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
LiamH31
Message 2 of 6

Re: Charged for calls I didnt make

Actually just my phone number and someone else answered, lol BT saying my problem
0 Ratings
LiamH31
Message 3 of 6

Finally got my point across and was handled by somebody called Jasmeet, only person that showed empathy and sympathy
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

crossed lines can and do happen with all providers not just BT and your problem is becoming more common due to people not using their voice line having a phone connected is worthwhile for emergencies and should you have a broadband fault could save you time and money getting it fixed
0 Ratings
LiamH31
Message 5 of 6

They have 2 customers on same phone number, getting sorted tomorrow
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

you have a crossed line very common fault having a phone permanently would have shown the problem up months ago for you
0 Ratings