Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emannis
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Charged twice for BT box office event

Go to solution

Hi, Can anyone help please. I'm a sky customer, I ordered a BT sport box office event in january, got charged twice on my credit card. I've had at least 6 calls and 10 web chats with BT - round and round in circles.  Apparently the team I need is BT sport box office for sky customers 0800 8766980 but everytime I call (during supposed opening hours) or am put through by another BT department it says it's closed. I just want my refund, I'm so frustrated!

Thank you.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: Charged twice for BT box office event

Go to solution

Hi @emannis, welcome to the forum, and sorry you have not been able to get this resolved. Please would you check that that the charges are for the same event and let me know. It's just that some of these have been when the viewer has signed up for more than one event and the charges for both events have been collected very close together or on the same date. 

Post back and let me know and if they are for the same event then we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
emannis
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 , thanks for replying. Yes it's definitely the same event. We don't buy box office events very often so I'm absolutely sure.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @emannis, thanks for checking that for me and posting back. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help you get this resolved.

cheers

John

0 Ratings