cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicktmg4558
Message 1 of 4

Charges for changes to account

I helped my daughter set up BT TV a fe weeks ago and have a problem with what she is being charged. during the set up call we were told that extra charges,apart from £50 that had to be paid but would be credited, would be waivered. the monthly amount she would charged was £43 aproximately. A one of charge of £10 for an extra box was agreed.

she recieved a bill for £178 which was questioned, she has now recieved a bill for £155. 

We have tried to resolve this by using the chat and talking to a manager in India but to be honest this is a total waste of time.

I would like someone to email me direct from the UK to resolve this matter.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Charges for changes to account

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
nicktmg4558
Message 3 of 4

Thank you Keith.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @nicktmg4558

Welcome to the community and thanks for your posts!

I'm sorry for the confusion about charges on your Daughter's BT account.  I appreciate the time you have spent trying to sort this out over live chat and speaking with a manager.

You can send us over your details and we will help you from here.  We deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them so someone will be in touch as soon as you reach the top of our email queue.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings