Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audrey21
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Chasing M&S voucher

Go to solution

Hi, I’ve had the same issue. The M&S vouchers offered as part of the BT fibre broadband connection deal in April 2019 have not been received. I have claimed these vouchers online, after the suggested timeframe, using the link above, and included my AJM order number, etc. I also spoke with the connections team twice in June 2019, on the last occasion the connections team member requested the vouchers on my behalf while I was on the phone with her. I cannot find a click here for moderator link in my profile.  Can you help? Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Chasing M&S voucher

Go to solution

Hi @Audrey21 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own discussion as the thread you posted on had been previously marked as solved.

I'm sorry that you haven't received the M&S vouchers that were included in the package you signed up to.  I appreciate the time you have already spent chasing the vouchers.  Due to the delay, we'll pick this up and find out what happened.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Audrey21 thanks for sending over your details and I'm sorry about the delay with your M&S voucher. I've raised this with our partner promotions team and as soon as I have any updates I'll get back in touch with you.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Audrey21 I tried calling you there, the partner promotions team got back to me this afternoon to say they unfortunately didn't receive your first claim after you filled in the online form and I apologise for this. They've processed your claim today and advised that the M&S voucher will arrive with you in the next 45 days. 

0 Ratings
Audrey21
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks Neil, My voucher arrived today

0 Ratings
Audrey21
Beginner
Message 6 of 7