cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grahammac35
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Chasing a refund for 1 and a half years

I had to make 2 deposits on to my account one in Dec 2013 to open the account and a further one in Feb 2014 these come to a total of £332.25 and I have been phoning and emailing without success. Every time I speak to someone different I am told a different story and this is so frustrating. I was told I must not make a late payment in 6 months and it would be refunded I have done that and still no refund then I have been told it was paid back to me the same day I paid it In Feb 2014 (which makes no sense) I advised it has not been refunded to me and all they can say is well that's what it says on your bill. I have sent them in my bank statement to prove it wasn't refunded and still they keep saying but it says on your bill that it has been. The bill is wrong and that is obviously an error made by BT. This has caused me so much stress and has made me ill with it all. I just want my money back and to stop being told something different every time. They also don't seem to keep notes on your account as I have to explain the story every time I call. I don't know what else I can do as it clearly states on my statement that I have had no refund.

Please can anybody help or tell me how I can take this further
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Seraph
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Chasing a refund for 1 and a half years

PM me your email address

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Grahammac35
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Thank you I hope somebody can help me and I am glad they are uk based as I seem to get no where from the Indian contact centre.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi Grahammac35,

If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings