cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rubytuesday
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Claim LG tv offer

Hello  I  recently came back to bt for the lg tv offer, can anyone tell me that are also taking this offer if they have received any information  on  choosing their reward and how to then claim it? Many thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Claim LG tv offer

@Rubytuesday 

You will receive an email 30 days after your service was activated. It will contain a voucher code which you use on the BT Shop, to select your gift.

https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-november-2019-offer/

0 Ratings
Rubytuesday
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

• Do you know how I can check that I can definitely claim this offer as through the whole  process there was no mention  of  choosing  between  the tv or xbox?  Many thanks 
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

@Rubytuesday wrote:
  • Do you know how I can check that I can definitely claim this offer as through the whole  process there was no mention  of  choosing  between  the tv or xbox?  Many thanks 

Provided that you applied online in November, and not over the phone, when you get the email, follow the instructions on the link I posted.

That is where you make your choice..

0 Ratings
Rubytuesday
Beginner
Message 5 of 9

Spoiler
Yes I purchased online  on the 11th  November,  just thought it strange that there was no mention of it after I completed my order. Many thanks 
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

Please post back here if you do not receive the code after 30 days, and help can be offered.

0 Ratings
MVP26
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

Hey

I signed up to BT Broadband/BT Sports package in November too as i want the 43'' LG TV offer.
As like you, when i went through the process of ordering my package there was no mention regarding the ''TV offer'' which i thought was a bit odd.

My Broadband/Sports package was activated on 25th Nov & the next day i recieved this email from BT regarding TV or Xbox offer...
Hello,

Thanks for your broadband order. Once it’s up and running we’ll be in touch again with a unique code you can use to choose your gift. You will be able to pick from either a 43” LG Ultra HD 4K TV or X-Box One S All-Digital Edition.
There’s no need to do anything before then. You will get another email from us within 28 days after the day your broadband goes live.

Thanks
The Customer Care Team
............................................................…………………………...

Just a thought... You mention that you ''returned'' to BT... i'm sure i read in a newspaper that the offer was for new customers only... are returning BT customers classed as ''New Customers''?.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

If you return to BT, from another provider, you are deemed to be a new customer.

0 Ratings
Rubytuesday
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

I too started my broadband on the 25th and have had no communication from bt, I expect an email containing the information you received.  I will call today and find out what is happening.  Many thanks 

0 Ratings