Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gabytzuuuz
Message 1 of 7

Claim gift email - Samsung Tablet A

Hi,

I just joined BT Broadband through the online application form.  Before I  placed my order I asked for more details using "live chat". During our discussion I was informed that I will be able to claim an Amazon Echo, Fitbit Charge 3 or Samsung Tablet A 10.1. Here is the full transcript: 

BT:  You can also choose between an Amazon Echo, Fitbit Charge 3 or Samsung Tablet A 10.1. You’ll receive an email telling you how to claim your gift 14 days after placing your order.
BT: How does this sound Gabriel?

My order was placed on 12th of March 2019 - the service was active on 22th of March. 
Until now I haven't received any email telling me to claim my gift.  I would really like to claim for the galaxy tab tablet because this was a decisive factor in choosing BT. The tablet would be a nice gift for the kids...

My question is:  When I will receive that email ? Today is the 13th day since I place my order...

Order reference : 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Claim gift email - Samsung Tablet A

@gabytzuuuz 

Once the cooling off period has passed (14 days after the activation date), you'll receive an email with a code to claim your free gift.

Once you have received your code, you can select your free gift from the BT Shop here - https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-march-2019-offer

0 Ratings
gabytzuuuz
Message 3 of 7

I though so but the person for customer service said a different thing.  That's why I wanted to aske the question here.  

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

What I have said, has been posted before, and confirmed by a moderator. I suspect that the CS person may have been confused, as they are not always aware of current promotions.

See https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/New-offer-that-going-on-the-broadband-deals/m-p/1926886#M...

Which is what I quoted.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @gabytzuuuz,

What @Keith_Beddoe says above is right. It's 14 days after your order completes. I am sorry if you were told differently. Would you like me to arrange to have it fed back to the adviser you mentioned? Also, I have removed your order reference number as it's unique to you Smiley Happy

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi I've got the same question here, my account have been activated on March 25th and now its 8 April still have not receive an email to claim the gift.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Welcome to this user forum. @Christian0618 

Its only just 14 days since your service was activated, so give it a couple more days.

0 Ratings