cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vimi
Message 1 of 7

Claim my cashback

I claimed my cashback via online form in 15 Feb 18 and was told i would receive my cheque for £30 within 45 days.

As of 18/09/18 i am still waiting for this to arrive. I have spoken to BT on the phone who cannot help.

I have no idea who to escalate this to.

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Claim my cashback

Hi @Vimi

I havre just noticed your reward was requested in February so I have asked if a moderator can help. They will post here shortly.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 7

Did you place your order via the BT site or a cashback site? If via a cashback site then it is they you need to contact for escalation.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Vimi,

I am sorry to hear that you still haven't received it. Was it for the £30 cheque with uSwitch between the 26/01/2018 – 31/01/2018?

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Vimi
Message 5 of 7

Yes I think it was in that period
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

We'll get in touch with the team for you @Vimi.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Vimi
Message 7 of 7

Thank you
0 Ratings