Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Claiming BT Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi, I got a BT broadband package through Moneysupermarket but have been unable to claim the reward card that was part of the deal. The broadband has been up and running for a month now, when I queried this BT advisor said to contact Moneysupermarket which I did and they said it's BT's responsibility. Very confusing!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Claiming BT Reward Card

Go to solution

did you read this post

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Claiming-a-BT-Reward-card/td-p/1857030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I had just seen that and was having a look! There are no offers on my homepage but the deal definitely included a £100 reward card, but there are no eligibility markers, possibly because it was through an affiliate.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @DANMAN1 thanks for posting, I'm sorry you've been unable to claim your reward card, I've sent you a private message so you can raise this with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO same issue here. Can you drop me a dm too please. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @Hankf I'm sorry you're unable to claim the reward card, I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Good news, BT have told me the reward card is on it's way within the next few days. Many thanks to the  Moderation Team for sorting this out.

0 Ratings