Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abbey41
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Claiming Cashback through Affiliate Links

Go to solution
Hi,
I am trying to claim my cash back as I’ve ordered Infinity through the Martin Lewis website afiiliate link. I filled in the form but I don’t know/can’t find an order reference. I only have the VOL number, which isn’t good enough. I have looked through emails and can’t find any other reference numbers.

My services went active on 01/03/2018 so I’d like to request my cash back before it ends. Help needed please!

Kind regards.
Abigail
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
abbey41
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Claiming Cashback through Affiliate Links

Go to solution
This is the link I used to order the BT Infinity package...
https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/cheap-broadband
It is the fifth option.

‘Quoted from MSE website as of 04/03/18’
Until 11.59pm on Thu 8 March, new BT broadband customers can apply via this BT link* to get this 'Unlimited Infinity' 18-month contract for line rent and up-to-52Mb speed unlimited broadband – up to 3x faster than standard.

It's available to 83% of the UK. It depends on your postcode – you're told when applying (or use our new Broadband Unbundled which only shows deals available in your postcode).

Choose to pay line rent upfront if you can afford to. It's cheapest to pay £208.80 upfront for the first 12mths (you must opt for this at sign-up), it's then £18.99/mth for the remaining six months, the same as if you choose to pay monthly. Either way, you get inclusive weekend landline calls, see BT call costs.
Discounted fibre, £11/mth for the 18 months. A big discount on the standard £23/mth.
£9.99 upfront. This covers router delivery and activation.
Get £110 back on a prepaid Mastercard & £50 cheque but you MUST claim it. Annoyingly BT won't remind you, so diarise to use this Mastercard claim link and this cashback claim link. You've up to three months to claim after activation, and it may take up to 45 days to arrive.
- Cost analysis: You pay £530.73 over 18 months before calls if you choose to pay line rental upfront. But claim the Mastercard (which is as good as cash where it's accepted) and the £50 cheque then it's £370.73, equivalent to £20.60/mth. If you pay line rental monthly, then it's equivalent to £21.66/mth
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 3

Re: Claiming Cashback through Affiliate Links

Go to solution

Hi @abbey41,

You can find the AJM reference number you need by going to our order tracking page: BT Order Tracking

You can log in with your BT ID or else enter the VOL number and your post code. It'll take you through to an "Order Summary" page that will list your sales reference number next to the VOL reference number. That sales reference number is the one you need Smiley Very Happy

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings