cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Claiming My BT Reward card

I had BT Fibre broadband installed on 25 th January.  I claimed my BT Reward card on 27 th January.  This was confirmed by email, and the track my BT Reward showed dispatch on 5 th February, with 20 days delivery.

By 27 th February , it hadn't arrived.  I was told by Cardholder Services that they hadn't received an order from BT.  BT said they had reprocessed my claim.

I have been told again that my BT reward has been passed for claim, but  the tracker shows I still need to claim it.  This seems to be stuck in a loop.  

The system for claiming my BT Reward card seems flawed - does it actually work?  All I seem to have had is the same response of 'we need to investigate' followed by ' you are eligible- we have processed your claim' with no further confirmation .  The estimated dates of delivery vary between minimum of 21 days to 30 and 45 days.

Who do I complain to to get some action and confirmation of dispatch?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Claiming My BT Reward card

Further to the above, I have had acknowledgement from moderator Paddy B.  Couldn't contact him to provide details as the system isn't working.

Tried and failed to chat with an advisor after 40 minutes waiting.

Have now logged as a complaint with Customer Services team.

Why don't BT realise that there is a problem with the BTReward card system and fix it? 

I have lost count of the contacts I've had with the BT reward team, who take days to investigate, then confirm I am eligible, reprocess or complete the claim on my behalf, and then nothing!!

Reading the forum posts, I am not the only one.  The quoted time always seems to be from a minimum of 21 days to 35 days.  This is a failed service to the customer, and should be expedited.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Claiming My BT Reward card

Pleased to report that finally my BT reward card has arrived .

If anyone from BT with any interest in this is reading, you need to sort the system out.  You have a supplier who should be sending out cards, which then don't arrive after several reprocesses and email confirmations that  'it's on it's way '.  The quoted waiting time of 30 or 45 days ( I've had both) is unacceptable , as is the situation that the card cannot be expedited.  I still do not understand why the card needs to be claimed, and is not sent to the customer as a matter of course.

Come on BT - show some customer care, not forcing them through hoops and round in circles.

0 Ratings