cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sketchead14
Message 1 of 11

Claiming Sainsbury's Gift Card

Hello,

I'm having trouble claiming my Sainsbury's gift card. Each time I fill in the form, an error message comes up saying "An exception has been raised within the callback" under the vol reference and order reference. How do I get around this?

Thanks,

Sam

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
jano260
Message 2 of 11

Re: SAINSBURY GIFT CARD WOULD LIKE A REPLY PLEASE

Hello I am trying to claim my Sainsbury voucher and only thing I can see is: "An exceptiona has been raised within the callback" What now? 

0 Ratings
Simamal
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Re: Claiming Sainsbury's Gift Card

Same here! Pretty annoying given it took me about 45 minutes to locate the VOL number :((( help!
0 Ratings
porlb
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

I'm also facing the same problem.  Hopefully a modeartor will step in - they seem to have helped on similar problems for others on older forum threads.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry about the issues you've had claiming your voucher, I've highlighted this to the gift card team and we'll 

post back as soon as we have an update.

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Simamal
Beginner
Message 6 of 11

Thanks for your help, Neil. Any update on the matter? Can we speed things up? Quite sure no one here wants to miss the 3 months slot reserved for using this voucher
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 11

you will not lose out as nothing happens until you activate the card
0 Ratings
Simamal
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Which card? And how does it help if voucher isn't yet being processed. This needs quick resolution.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 11

it is gift card not a voucher and until you receive the card and activate it yourself no time period starts
0 Ratings
Simamal
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

This I fully understand, but there is time allocated to when you can actually claim this card ie from time BT service was activated which is 3 or 6 months I think. Miss that and it's gone.
0 Ratings