Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IJ53
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Claiming my reward card

Go to solution

I am having difficulty claiming my reward card.  

My account and services went live on 1st May and I have tried claiming my reward card however, the claim my reward site doesnt seem to work?  It keeps saying the website timed out.

Also when i log into MY BT it states that my order is still ongoing even though everything is active.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Claiming my reward card

Go to solution

@IJ53 I'm sorry about that, can you try this url instead https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/ and let me know how you get on?

0 Ratings
IJ53
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
I can get passed the log in screen and it shows me what reward card I am entitled too. However step 3 of claiming my reward says to click link bt.com/claimmyreward it's this link that will not load.

Any help would be appreciated thanks
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@IJ53 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help you get that sorted. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @IJ53,

I've had an update from the Rewards Team. Your order has fully completed and your Rewards Card has been successfully been claim. You should receive this in the next 30 days.

If you need anything else, please get back to me.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings