cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Claiming your vouchers

Hi all,

As you’ve no doubt noticed there are a lot of posts chasing vouchers for the various offers we run. Hopefully this will clarify the steps you need to follow to claim the vouchers initially and also how to chase them if you don’t receive them. Please remember that it can take up to 30 days form the initial claim for the voucher to be processed and issued.

For Sainsbury's GiftCard, MasterCard or BT Reward Card claim

Complete and submit the claim form at claim my reward. If you don’t receive the voucher in 30 day period then complete and submit the chase form at chase my voucher.

For Next Gift Card

Complete and submit the claim form at claim your uswitch giftcard. If you don’t receive the voucher in 30 day period then you can send an email to voucher.offer@bt.com ( the vouchers team) who will investigate it for you.

For Love2Shop Vouchers

Complete and submit the claim form at claim your £50 Love2Shop vouchers. If you don’t receive the voucher in 30 day period then you can send an email to voucher.offer@bt.com ( the vouchers team) who will investigate it for you.

For £40 Boots or JD Sports gift card

Complete and submit the claim form at claim your £40 Boots or JD Sports gift card. If you don’t receive the voucher in 30 day period then you can send an email to voucher.offer@bt.com ( the vouchers team) who will investigate it for you.

BT Mobile voucher offers

You can claim your voucher online once you've activated your BT Mobile SIM at claim your voucher. If you don’t receive the voucher in 30 day period then complete and submit the chase form at chase my voucher.

Please follow these steps to claim and chase your vouchers in the first instance. If there are continued delays get in touch and we’ll lend a hand but we cannot help unless these steps have been followed first.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”