cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
f1charlie
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Classic TV pricing

When I look at TV deals in my account, it says I am currently paying £29.50 for Classic with HD add-on.   I am getting BT Sport with that, so I assume I should look at the Sport bundle as the current equivalent.   That states £15 per month, so I assume BT are playing the old inertia selling technique by charging me £9.50 more than I need pay (allowing for HD)?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
garybs29
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Classic TV pricing

Sound's like you haven't reviewed your package in a while so probably best to get in touch. Nothing to do with inertia or anything, it's up to you to manage your package/respond to any communication they send you

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 3 of 4

@f1charliewrote:

I am currently paying £29.50 for Classic with HD add-on.   I am getting BT Sport with that

Your BT Sport will be an addon for around £15.30, HD addon will be £6.50, so you're paying around £7.70 for the premium channels like MTV, Gold & other UKTV channels plus a handful of others.

If you have no need for the extra premium channels switch TV packages and have Sport with HD, It will come with a new 24 month minimum term but if it's cost effective and suits your needs then go for it.

0 Ratings
f1charlie
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I didn't think I had MTV, etc, but then I never watch them.  Have signed up for the Soport package - missus wants the football!

0 Ratings