Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Combine Phone & Broadband bill together

Go to solution

Hello all,

I'm new to this so here goes. Ive been with BT broadband  for YEARS & YEARS that I'm paying for ( through the nose ) & my OLD farther is paying for the phone.  which means he's paying for line rental & phone call's,  and I'm paying for broadband & line rental to the same house & line.

I've been looking on BT web site to see how the HELL i can COMBINE the two. I did try some time ago to ring BT up & talk to someone which is some JOB todo as every time on the line was a different operator.

So can anyone point me in the right direction please..

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Combine Phone & Broadband bill together

Go to solution

So if I get this right, you have 2 different phones lines, with 2 different numbers and 1 of them has broadband ?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

NO just one line but two bills,

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

So the line is in your fathers name and the broadband in yours ? If so then ask your father to contact BT and add broadband to his line only account, that will result in a bundle package of line and broadband together.

One thing to remmeber is all broadband packages come with unlimited weekend calls to UK landlines, if you require evening and weekends it's £4.50 as an addon or unlimited anytime calls is £9.99 as an addon.
You'll also need to enter into a new 18 month minimum term and pay a one-off £9.99 postage charge for a brand new hub.

Once the broadband is active, the other broadband account will cease automatically.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

If your father has a phone line and is paying the bill for that there will be an account number on the bill.

If you have broadband at the same address and it is not on the same bill you should have a different account number for that.

If that is correct then there would appear to be an error some where.

Either BT is billing you incorrectly or you must have had broadband installed at your house as a separate package on a separate line to the one your father has.

If that is the case you would need to either cancel your father's phone line or you cancel your broadband package.

Unless your father wants to retain his phone number the best option would be for him to cancel his phone and you use your broadband packages which will already have a phone package and phone number included.